3.29.2018

SHEET MASKS Review!

Yay! One of my favorite things to do - sheet masking! Today I'm going to share some of the sheet masks I use and their benefits on the face. 😊

I've purchased quite a lot actually, some of them I've already used and some still unused. I'll review some of the sheet masks I've tried and see for yourself if its worth trying too!

 I kinda hoarded on these masks during winter season - not that the Philippines has winter season, I just went on and shopped for I think hundreds of sheet masks last year and until now I haven't used them all! (Major hoarder. LOL)

JayJun Black Mask

My favorite actually is the JayJun Real Water Brightening Black Mask which costs around P120 ($3 or less) - it's one of those 3 step masks wherein the Cleanser, Essence and Sheet Masks are incuded in one pack. Sobrang sulit and convenient nito for travelling yun lang medyo pricey siya. 😐
COSRX Holy Moly Mask








My second favorite mask is the COSRX HOLY MOLY Snail Mask - I don't know if this is phased out now but I can't find it na from the online store which I bought it from before, it's also around P120 (more or less $3) - it contains snail mucin which is good for fading acne scars and at the same time provides moisture on the skin. It's also very pricey - not recommended for daily sheet masks kasi butas ang bulsa mo for sure! Hehe Anyways, this mask is still great!



Next on my faves are the INNISFREE IT'S REAL SQUEEZE MASKS - it comes in so many variants I honestly can't pick my favorite among them all! You can choose from Lime, Aloe, Acai Berry, Shea Butter, Rose, Manuka Honey, Bamboo and so much more. What I love most about Innisfree is that it's super eco-friendly, plus it's pretty affordable, you can buy it for around P40-50 (less than a dollar!) I can't stress my love for these masks! Their honestly one of the best in the market!










Also on the list of honorable mentions (lol) which you can buy for a dollar or less:

Nature Republic Sheet masks
IT'S Skin Sheet Masks
EUNYUL (Collagen, Pearl & Vitamin) Sheet masks
Pure Source Cell Sheet Masks
Holika Holika Sheet Masks


나는 슈퍼 사랑한다!
Super 👍👍👍👍👍

I believe most of them are available in leading online stores such as:



Happy shopping!