3.20.2018

A lazy girl's guide to Minimal MLBB LIPS!

I've always been the lip-tint-powder kinda girl! So it'll not come as a surprise if the only thing in my bag (or makeup bag 😊) is a LIP PRODUCT. I feel like the lips are the highlight of any look. I mean, you can put on a lipstick and basically just go out and flaunt it!

I'm a certified lazy girl, so as much as possible I want to put anything that's quick and easy. No hassle, no frassle or whatever (if frassle's even a word. LOL)

Here are some of my favorite lip products (ever). Minimal. MLBB (My Lips But Better) everyday kinda lips! 😉

1. CHATEAU LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint
I fell for the packaging! HAHA. Look how cutesy it is. I was sold at the genius packaging so I bought it not expecting anything pero gosh it surpassed my expectation. I got the shade OR01 which is more of an orange shade, I wanted to get the RD01 but it was sold out when I purchased so I opted for the Orange-y one and it did not disappoint. It lasts the whole day and I guess if you didn't remove your make-up it might last even the next day! Hehe. I can't say anything bad about this tint. I'm definitely gonna buy the LIPSTICK line as well, since I've read great reviews of it! Pero this tint I assure you is one of the best! Super like! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

2. TONY MOLY Tony Tint Delight
Well, I'll say it again. My absolute favorite lip/cheek tint! I've tried organic ones before pero this just works amazingly on me! Plus it is very cheap & can offer the same result as the high end ones! I super love this one, period! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was a Christmas gift I think, and girl, I loved it! Perfect na perfect for My Lips But Better look. If you're really into minimal looks pero may AURA, you must have this. Subtle yung effect niya but it's there! Always a plus sa akin yung packaging, so packaging wise, AWESOME! This tint is definitely DAEBAK! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I recently got this baby in its travel size edition. And I super duper loooooveeee it! Plus it smell's so good. It's actually my second Laneige product and I feel like one of their selling points talaga is the scent of the products. Sobrang nakakafresh and sobrang relaxing lang. I put this on at night and voila! my lips looks plumped in the morning! Highly suggested for those who want to make their lips appear bigger and of course softer! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So, basically baka you'll think na I'm kinda biased on rating since the first four lip products I've rated all of them 5 stars (HAHAHA) Don't fret! That's my real impression and personal experience using those products, this one naman which is the Kate Moss Lipstick was a so-so. Maybe because the shade is bright pink I dunno pero I still keep it on my on-the-go MLBB lip products kasi there are days when we want to be extra. So for me, being extra means having a little color on the lips. So yeah, this bright pink Kate Moss Lipstick is also a must try. But more on the average side for ME! ⭐⭐⭐

This product is sent by the heavens! OMG I can't even! It has Vitamin E and Peppermint so it's very cool on the lips especially after applying and I love it! It keeps my lips from chapping since before I didn't really bothered applying lip balm because I'm annoying like that and buti nalang talaga I've purchased this balm and it changed my lip care routine kasi before I put on lipstick agad or lip tints lang which is soo soo wrong in so many levels! So perfect stars for Burt's Bees! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I forgot which line was this (haha) pero I have it in shade No. 280 Rum Riche and all I can say is that this is the perfect nude shade for me - Nude siya on the darker side (I want darker shade BTW) and very suitable for the office. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

And that's a wrap my girlfriends! If you're a late bloomer like me and is still experimenting on stuffs, I suggest you treat yourself a good lipstick/liptint! It's a guilt free investment! 😉😘