3.24.2018

Health Review: Sante Barley Pure Barley Food Supplement

My family - my mom particularly is into "organic" stuffs lately so I decided to review a Food Supplement for a change.



We ordered this Sante Barley Pure Barley From New Zealand claims to contain vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and caroteniods. The young barley grass in this product is dried and milled into a fine powder that could be mixed in cold water or into your favorite liquid beverage.

I was hooked into this partially because of my mom (lol) and partially because I wanted to get my bowels regulated. It has a lot of benefits though, if you didn't know Barley is an excellent source of fiber which helps regulate bowel, helps reduce heart diseases. So yay! I'm no expert you can look it up on the internet to know its benefits and how you can incorporate it in your diet.

It basically just taste like grass - yeah, as in green grass because that's what it is basically. For me though it kinda tasted like those bottled soy milk drink, so the taste was tolerable for me just don't think of it as a grass and you'll be fine. A pack of this food supplement a day is recommended it doesn't say how much you can drink in a day so I guess at least one glass per day!

I hope you found this helpful. (Hehe)
This Sante Barley Food Supplement is not, and cannot be taken as a MEDICINE - it is only a food supplement so, if you feel like trying this, go buy some! 😊

Hit up my link in Lazada to shop! 💚