3.21.2018

Cushion Review: TROIAREUKE SEOUL AESTHETIC CUSHION!

Since I keep on hearing good things from my favorite Korean YouTube vlogger - Joan Kim about this cushion I've decided to purchase it and see for my self.  It is marketed as 1% Make-up 99% Skincare and I know for sure you'll wonder a much as I did if it's true!

Today I am going to review on Troiareuke Seoul Aesthetic Cushion (although ironically, the packaging looks pretty bad), I bought the Seoul cushion which by the way has darkest shade among its variants (Healing Cushion, A+ Cushion, Seoul Cushion) because we all know how light Korean cushions tend to have. So as a self proclaimed morena I guessed my shade would probably fit Seoul cushion the most and thankfully it did!

Here's what it looks like in real life: (Sobrang aesthetic, right? 😏

fv
Do not fret, kahit ganyan itsura niyan in person don't underestimate this product dahil sa packaging niya. I mean, yeah it looks pretty basic pero yung real-life performance niya is bomb. It's like a MFBB (My face but better kinda cushion) LOL believe me when I say so. I have a lot of blemishes (as in marami akong chismis sa mukha) but this thing works like magic making your face appear flawless and smoother. Although, it's not full coverage so it's not like matatakpan niya lahat ng chismis sa mukha mo or something, it has light coverage - sakto lang for everyday wear. For me, it's perfectly fine because I'm a certified lazy girl so a little *pat pat pat works for me!

If you're looking for a more detailed information about this cushion, take time to read:
Taken from Stylekorean.com

I got it for Php2,000 (about $38) I think. Although it retails around $38-46 if I'm not mistaken.
You can only shop it online since there's no Troiareuke physical store here in PH:

You can also buy it here:

Happy shopping! 💗💙💚💛💜